The Director of Learning has the overall responsibility for facilitating, coordinating, and supporting Montage learning programs to include MORES, Associates 10 Day training, and departmental specific skills and knowledge. In addition to facilitating existing curriculum, the Director of Learning will also help to create new and innovative learning curriculum and assist the Corporate Director of Learning in all aspects of the Learning Department.
- MORES-Introduction to Montage: Responsible for facilitating the two days of MORES for all new hire Associates. Responsible for the overall administration of MORES to include but not limited to preparing MORES binders, blocking space, coordinating meeting set-up, agenda, and PowerPoint presentations. Work in conjunction with Human Resources. Oversee MORES binder information updates regularly.
- 10-Day Training: Support managers in the completion of the 10-Day training process. Review test scores and support managers on training company standards and processes. Connect with Associates during the 10-Day process to assist in any area. Facilitate feedback to managers and Executive Committee.
- Perfecting the Basics – Driving Performance / Montage Standards: Attend and participate in “line-ups” or pre-meal meetings, to ensure departments are “perfecting the basics”. Role play in department meetings and audit behaviors of Montage Associates and departments to Montage standards. Provide feedback to Managers and Associates on performance.
- Yearly MORES – Work with Departmental Trainers: Assist with coordinating the topic or presentation of the yearly MORES assessment. Prepare study guides and weekly quizzes. Proctoring of assessment. Assist in tracking Associates scores, recording and tracking of department scores. Connect with departments that have Associates who need to reassess.
- Listening and Wow class: Plan organize, and assist process. Facilitate “Listening” section, coordinate the Wow section with other trainers and support Managers in the creation of Wows for participants
- Leadership class: Work with EC team and/or Managers to determine who needs to attend. Plan and organize agenda and book space. Lead the class and work with guest speakers as needed.
- Support and coordinate the Learning programs: Responsible for preparation and printing of all materials for learning classes, to include; blocking space, creating banquet event orders, organizing and filing material.
- Departmental Trainers-Department Specific Skills and Knowledge: Coordinate and guide Departmental and Technical Trainers in developing training skills. Oversee certification updates.
- Staff Presentations: Share and present insightful training and learning moments. Provide updates and relevant information regarding training programs and MORES
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have at least 3-5 years of Training, Organizational Development or Learning as a Director of Training or Director of Learning.
- Luxury hospitality experience preferred.
- We are looking for someone to have experience in creating new and innovative learning curriculum in addition to facilitating existing curriculum.
- Multiple training and development certifications preferred.
- Must be a dynamic and inspirational speaker
- Must have demonstrated skills in group facilitation (large and small), performance improvement consulting, coaching, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, and writing skills to effectively engage, motivate and influence audiences.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to create high quality training syllabi, training materials and technical content.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extensive knowledge of hotel operations and jobs within the hotel extremely useful.
- Preferred if this individual has multiple training and development certifications.
- Must possess proficient ability in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Preferred experience in Indesign.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational and objective decisions.
- Must use good judgment in making decisions and always in accordance with Montage Mission, Vision and Values
Position requires walking and giving direction some of the working day. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill various tasks. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. from time to time. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://montage.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Montage_International/job/USA--UT--Montage-Deer-Valley/Director-of-Learning_R25682?locations=608f029de1ef1018902f85718878657e
Related Jobs (42)
Retail Sales Associate on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Mountain School Manager Systems & Payroll on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Administrative Assistant F&B on March 15, 2023 Full Time
Gate Staff / Safety Services – Full time and Part Time on March 15, 2023 Full Time
OVERNIGHT FRONT DESK NIGHT AUDIT on March 13, 2023 Full Time
Night Auditor on March 3, 2023 Full Time
Sales Coordinator – Part Time on March 3, 2023 Part Time
Night Auditor on February 27, 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Technician on February 27, 2023 Full Time Part Time