- Manage all aspects of the sales team. Provide the strategic vision for maximum hotel sales generation and optimal revenue growth.
- Lead a talented sales team that makes the vision reality. You create an environment energized by the art of the possible, where talented, win-driven professionals are excited to join, learn, exceed their best, and advance. You lead by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Effectively channel your knowledge of the competitive landscape. Assess the effectiveness of company programs to determine optimum revenues.
- Forge relationships and build rapport. Cultivate, enhance and leverage external and internal relationships to elevate hotel and market share awareness and drive business.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure the division’s sales plan is on budget to meet or exceed revenue expectations and profit goals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of market position, banquet and food and beverage revenues, pricing and rate structures, sales strategies, yield management, booking trends, and future hotel planning.
- Be fully knowledgeable of competitive markets outside the area.
- Be fully knowledgeable of the capabilities and limitations of the hotel and departments that may impact sales strategies.
- Implement sales policies and procedures as developed in the annual Marketing Plan.
- Establish priorities for all sales and marketing programs and projects.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team annual goals as established by the annual Marketing Plan.
- Be fully knowledgeable of the role of rooms merchandising as it pertains to overall revenue and to periodically evaluate, assess, and revise the parameters of the program.
- Conduct monthly rooms merchandising training seminars for Assistant Managers, Reservations, and Front Office associates.
- Develop and maintain a job specifications department chart to include market responsibility, geographical areas, and individual sales planning including goals and objectives.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize profitability related to the sales department.
- Develop short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the sales department that relate to the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
- Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development.
- Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, and security of financial assets.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner. Hold subordinates accountable for same.
- Minimum of three (3) years as a Director of Sales in a full-service hotel preferred.
- Local market knowledge and major Hotel Brand experience a plus preferably with Marriott and/or Sheraton but not required
- Proficiency in CI/TY sales management system or equivalent CRM system required
- Four Year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- We offer competitive wages and benefits.
- Quarterly and Annual Sales Bonus.
- We offer a full menu of insurance options: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401-k, etc.
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday time.
- FREE Ski Utah Gold Passes (good to all resorts in Utah winter and summer)
- FREE meals at the hotel.
- 401-K benefits.
- Discounted rooms WORLD-WIDE with MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL with over 30 brands for you, your family, and your friends.
- FREE ski and board rentals.
- Great working environment.
Driftwood Hospitality Management’s company culture empowers our associates to take initiative, be proactive, and contribute to the success of their property with well-defined strategies and objectives. Driftwood Hospitality Management is renowned for our fully integrated approach to hospitality services — all with outstanding client service. Our team is made up of the best talent in the hospitality industry, down to every employee, position, and hotel.
Our Sheraton culture isn’t all about just work and success, we like to have fun too! We are a family here at the Sheraton – a home away from home. We have great benefits and competitive wages. And a lot of growth potential within the hotel and company. We are owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality Management LLC, which is an EOE/M/F/D/V/Drug-Free Workplace.
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/search/where/park%20city
Related Jobs (8)
Event Co. Sales Coordinator & Proposal Development on July 23, 2022 Full Time
Director of Sales Residence Inn by Marriott Provo South on July 19, 2022 Full Time