You are a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills.
You are able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
You dedicated and organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment.
Come join our Team!
This is how the job would look like:
As the Dishwasher, you will wash all kitchen utensils such as pots and pans, and also to clean kitchen floors, walls, as well as any equipment such as mixers, bruisers and steam jacketed kettles.
Here are your job responsibilities:
- Wash pots and pans following safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Maintain a clean work environment in pot washer area.
- Maintain kitchen area, walk-in coolers, floors, walls, equipment clean.
- Help with basic food preparation when all other work is done.
- Removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next event.
You may be assigned the following:
- Coordinate with Executive Chef/Sous Chefs / Supervisors’ work priorities
- Restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Participate in hotel committees, MOD program and task force assignments.
These are what the job requires:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Hospitality Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General Manager.
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the employee handbook.
Education: No formal education required; High School diploma or equivalent desired.
Experience: Previous experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Operate dishwashing machine, Dishwasher handling, Floor maintenance.