As the first team member a guest sees upon arrival, you’ll act as an ambassador for Guest Services and Westgate Park City Resort & Spa. ss.
- Ensures an orderly flow of traffic on the front drive of the hotel.
- Works with Guest Services team to ensure a smooth arrival/departure process for all guests.
- Assists guests with luggage.
- Interact between departments to insure accurate resort information is communicated between departments
- Handle situations in the department and assist in solving situations for other Guest Services departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Regular movement: standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift/move up to 60 pounds
- Excellent guest service skills
- Weekends required.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
Why work at Westgate?
- FREE Season ski pass to Park City Mountain
- FREE ski and snowboard rentals
- FREE underground parking
- $2 meals in employee breakroom
- Full health benefits package, PTO & sick time (Year round staff only)
- Resort & Travel discounts
- Access to wages before payday with DailyPay
Questions? Email or call firstname.lastname@example.org, (435)940-2571.