At Grand America Hotels & Resorts, we are devoted to a tradition of excellence, providing memorable experiences, beautiful backdrops, and genuine service. Established in 1952 by the Holding family, the Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ distinctive collection includes The Grand America Hotel (Salt Lake City, Utah,) Sun Valley Resort (Sun Valley, Idaho,) Snowbasin Resort (Huntsville, Utah,) The Westgate Hotel (San Diego, California,) and Little America Hotel locations in Salt Lake City, Utah; Flagstaff, Arizona; Cheyenne, Wyoming and Little America, Wyoming. When it comes to outdoor adventure, family getaways, and destination meetings, Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ properties offer everything needed to ensure an unforgettable stay.
All work is to be performed in a quick and efficient manner. When working on guestrooms, the engineer is to greet the guest using the guest’s name (if applicable). Ask if it is a good time to do the work or offer to come back at a better time. Inform the guest when the work is complete and ask if there is anything else they need. When the engineer leaves a guest’s room, there should not be any signs that the engineer was there. ALL tools and parts should be removed from the room, all fingerprints wiped off, and all dirt cleaned up. If necessary, the engineer should contact housekeeping for assistance. All engineering personnel will be well groomed and in clean uniforms.
- Maintain and repair all guest rooms in accordance with standards and guidelines set forth
- Maintain HVAC filters in guest rooms
- Maintain light bulbs in guest rooms and corridors
- Maintain complete records of all work
- Maintain daily log of all work completed
- Maintain P.M. cart containing all necessary parts and materials
- Respond to guest rooms calls within 15 minutes
- Inform dispatch when calls are completed
- Successfully complete Training Certification and review all departmental safety information
- Practice emergency procedures in compliance with hotel/ company standards in order to react and assist in any hotel emergency
- Assist other departments by providing lateral service; perform all other related duties as assigned by Supervisor