The Sheraton Park City is currently seeking an experienced Event Manager to join our AWESOME Sales & Events Team. Do you love orchestrating and servicing events to ensure that the clients expectations are exceeded? Do you love working as a part of dynamic and successful team? Then come join our team and work for the largest and best hotel company, Marriott, that the Sheraton is a part of that family/portfolio. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, assertive, detail-oriented, organized and a self-starter who loves to provide exceptional service. Plus, we are offering a $2000 SIGNING BONUS!!!
OVERVIEW OF JOB
The Event Manager organizes and services the clients events while adhering to our Marriott/Sheraton high standards of execution.
- Work closely with client after booking to develop good working relationship, including letter of introduction, meeting planner materials, prompt response to calls and requests.
- Maintain professionalism in problem situations, and be proactive to find solutions
- Maintain detailed records of discussions with guest, including room accommodations, all meeting setups, food and beverage, transportation, etc.
- Distribute information including BEO’s and coversheets
- Upsell to improve revenue generation on property, partner with clients to provide knowledgeable suggestions to bring their vision to life
- Be readily available during functions for consultation with client.
- Flexible schedule required to accommodate client needs, may included nights and weekends.
- Projection management of definite groups for both room night and catering revenue
- Participate in site reviews.
- Conduct post cons clients to solidify repeat business and distribute results.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the DOSM.
- 2 Years of Hotel Experience.
- 2 Years of Event Planning, preferably in a hotel setting.
Our culture isn’t all about just work and success, we like to have fun too! We are a family here at the Sheraton – a home away from home. We have great benefits and competitive wages. And a lot of growth potential within the hotel and company. We are owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality Management LLC, which is an EOE/M/F/D/V/Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply online and if our qualification meet ours, then we will call you to set up an interview.