Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Marriott SpringHill Suites Sugar House
Come join our award-winning team as the Executive Housekeeper at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott located in the heart of Sugar House! This position is full-time.
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
- Daily Pay – get paid on-demand
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Employer Match
- Paid Time Off starting on first day
- Free Life and Accident Insurances
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the Woodbury Group of hotels
- Retention and Referral Bonuses (after 30 days)
- Awesome worldwide hotel discounts (up to 75% off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program (Wellable)
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions
Develop and implement strategies for achieving department goals; manage the day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping Department; Ensure that guestrooms are clean, restocked and straightened; regularly inspect guestrooms; determine appropriate staffing levels based on occupancy and schedules associates accordingly; train associates in proper work procedures, safety, and customer service; track the inventory, purchasing and disbursement of linens, cleaning and other supplies; may supervise the hotel laundry operations; coordinate room availability with the Front Office Manager; hold regular department meetings; maintain and communicate department goals; recruit and select qualified candidates; communicate performance expectations and provides associates with on-going feedback; coach and counsel associates to achieve work and personal objectives; foster 100% guest satisfaction through standards encouraging genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations; listen to associates and guests; apologize with empathy as appropriate and follow through when resolving guest concerns.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory or management position directly related to the above set of duties
- Able to collaborate effectively with subordinate staff and peer hotel managers
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish (highly desirable)
- Ability to work a variable work schedule
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use proper lifting techniques; can lift up to 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use cleaning materials, supplies and equipment (vacuums, buffers, laundry equipment, etc.)
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://springhillsuitessugarhouse.careerplug.com/j/01an9pt
Related Jobs (15)
Laundry Associate – Seasonal – $16.25/hr Full Time – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Housekeeper – $17.25/hr Part Time – Seasonal – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Part Time
Housekeeper – $17.25/hr Full Time – Seasonal – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Common Area Attendant – $17.25/hr – WorldMark Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time