Starting pay rate $20 / Hour
$1,000 Bonus (Sign-on Bonus only applies for new hires and rehires that have not been employed with Westgate within one year of their termination date.)
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
It’s hammer time…break it down! They call you the superhero of Engineering, ready to tackle the day. Your hands are like magic, fixing anything in sight. From changing light bulbs to painting drywall, no task is too small. Get your toolbelt ready and apply today!
As a General Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Be friendly! Greet our guests with a smile
- Turn guest transactions into interactions
- Complete guest maintenance requests
- Repair and replace defective parts as needed
- Consistently keep a clean and safe work environment
- Write detailed and accurate incident reports
- Be swift to act, keeping a watchful eye on resort activity
- Respond to emergency situations
- Conduct routine safety and security inspections
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Prior facilities maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic tools.
- 1+ year of facilities maintenance or handyman experience.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
Why Work at Westgate?
- Discounted Epic Local’s Season Ski Pass (while supplies last)
- FREE Ski, Snowboard and mountain bike equipment rentals
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- FREE Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/WestgateResorts/743999873381342-general-maintenance-technician-1?trid=17a4aaf6-56bb-4652-a2f5-326a3e0d2cb3
Related Jobs (13)
Facilities Maintenance Technician 3 – $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS on January 13, 2023 Full Time
Facilities Maintenance Technician – $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS on January 13, 2023 Full Time