The Food & Beverage Purchasing and Receiving administrator will be responsible to achieve F&B revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals by maintaining a clean & sanitized receiving dock, dry storage, refrigerated storage, and freezer storage facility. They will be responsible for receiving all F&B product, organization & cleanliness of dry storages, ordering dry storage products while maintaining standards set by the F&B Director, Executive Chef, and Health Department.
- Develop and implement strategies for purchasing area aligned with the company’s food and beverage objectives.
- Create and environment for employees aligned with the company culture through constant communication and reinforcement of standards.
- Maintain dry storage, walk in refrigerators, walk in freezers and beverage storage as per the F&B Director and Executive Chef’s standards.
- Ensure that all goods required to run the F&B department are available when necessary.
- Maintain par levels of stock; complete requisition for additional supplies as appropriate.
- Create positive vendor relationships.
- Deliver orders to various departments within the Resort.
- Maintain cleanliness of dock area.
- Develop relationships with culinary department as well as outside vendors.
- Track orders to guarantee on time delivery.
- Data entry and spreadsheet awareness.
- Price negotiation and invoice receiving and allocation.
- Stock any Beverage area.
- Rotate any inventory according to the FIFO standard.
- Delivers orders of non-consumable and Food & Beverage goods to various departments.
- Observe all safety standards.
- Receive all deliveries for F&B department, monitoring quality and accuracy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Previous hospitality F&B and or Purchasing experience required.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
- Must have high computer literacy; proficiency in all Microsoft office software
- Knowledge of food handling safety.
Must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10°F) and kitchens (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more. Positions require walking and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Length of time of tasks may vary from day to day and task to task. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks.
**Midway Properties Group, LLC (dba Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa) is an equal opportunity employer**
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (115)
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022