Talisker Club is Park City’s only four-club, one-membership private home community presenting an incomparable collection of mountain, Main Street, backcountry and country clubs. It is situated in Utah’s Wasatch mountain range, from the slopes of the Deer Valley® Resort to the valleys surrounding the Jordanelle Reservoir. Please visit www.taliskerclub.com for more information.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Group Fitness Instructor
STATUS: Part time / On Call
REPORTS TO: Spa & Fitness Director
PURPOSE OF JOB:
• Group Fitness Instructors are an integral part of the Fitness and Wellness team at Talisker Club. Group
Fitness Instructors are responsible for leading multiple group fitness classes that range in variety and
levels. This includes counting, cueing, organizing choreography, and much more.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Ability to conduct safe and effective classes. Knowledgeable in techniques and dynamics of Group
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Min 2 years teaching group fitness classes on a regular basis
• Have current certification(s) for specific class format or equivalent
• Positive attitude, ability to work well with others and provide outstanding customer service.
• Hold a current CPR/AED certification and maintain this certification
• Must be committed to class schedule, be on time, and avoid regularly subbing out classes.
• Attend all required trainings and meetings (dates and times TBA)
• Approach all encounters with members, guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and
• Maintain the cleanliness of the fitness studios and surrounding areas
• Identify the needs of members and think creatively to deliver the service they desire.
• Ensure overall member satisfaction.
• Maintain a hospitable, friendly, and approachable demeanor at all times.
• Enforce all Spa and Club policies.
• Perform other duties as required.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/