Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa, located in the beautiful mountain town of Midway, Utah, is seeking an experienced, dedicated Food & Beverage Manager to oversee & direct the operation of our outlet: Z’s Steak & Chop Haus, The Pub at Zermatt, The Bakery at Zermatt, in-room dining, and future expansion outlets. The F&B Manager will also be responsible for managing, coaching, developing & scheduling the Assistant F&B Managers as well as the front of house staff in proper protocol and procedures in order to achieve the absolute highest quality of guest service. They will develop and implement a solid business plan for the food and beverage department at the resort. The F&B Manager will also be tasked with the operational detail relating to the delivery of an outstanding food and beverage experience for each guest of our restaurants.
Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Directing all food and beverage front of house operations to ensure quality service and standards, while also delivering a unique guest experience
- Recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring the F&B front of house management team and staff
- Establishing and maintaining training procedures and manuals for casual dining, room service, quick service and counter service operations
- Determining short- and long-term capital expenditure needs
- Establishing goals and developing programs for increasing departmental revenue
- Ensuring all state and county food and alcohol service procedures are strictly adhered to and that employees’ Food Handler & Alcohol Service licenses/permits are current & up to date
- Solving challenges and issues as they arise both with guests and with team members
- Consulting and communicating with the culinary team daily
- Ensuring the front of house and back of house teams work together as a cohesive team
- Previous culinary and/or restaurant management educational experience preferred
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Willingness & availability to work evenings, weekends & holidays
- Minimum of a high school diploma/GED
- Intermediate understanding of F&B/restaurant financials, scheduling & cost controls is essential
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous food & beverage/restaurant supervisory and/or management experience
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist & reach for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 20lbs
- At least 21 years of age
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a Utah Food Handler & Alcohol Server Permit.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations for the state of Utah
This position pays $50-$70k annually, depending on experience.
This position is eligible for a $1000 sign-on bonus, payable after 90/180 days of consecutive employment.
**Midway Properties Group, LLC (dba Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa) is an equal opportunity employer**
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (97)
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022