Supervise the Guest Services staff to ensure excellent owner/guest service. Respond to any questions from owner/guests and follow up with them to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction. Take and confirm reservations and cancellations. Supply owner/guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities. Respond to owner/guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation, religious services, babysitting, financial services, business center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve owner/guest requests.
Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous Front Desk experience preferred.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.