The Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel is recruiting for an enthusiastic individual that can handle high-pressure conditions provided in a full-service hotel for Front Desk Associates. The Sheraton provides a fun and action packed work environment, and this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a larger hotel and/or your next step in your career.
We have both full-time and part-time opportunities, with flexible schedules available.
Attend to guests’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration, checkout and cashiering.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information. Promote the Marriot Bonvoy Rewards Program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes. Post miscellaneous charges as requested. Deposit guest valuables in hotel safe deposit box as requested and appropriate.
- Transmit and receive messages using all communication avenues.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Listen to and solve guests’ concerns.
- Keep record of room availability and rate
- Thank each guest by name for choosing your hotel. Invite back.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
- Accurately post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill.
- Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guest.
- Log and conduct wake-up calls timely and pleasantly.
- Ability to focus on the guest, ensuring complete satisfaction with each transaction / interaction.
- Ability to willingly perform other customer service and guest-related functions as required.