Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Effectively check guests into and out of the resort by performing the following duties.
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room key and escort instructions to Bellhop.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to ledger.
- Makes restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservation, and arranges for tours.
- Assists guests with deposit of guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Nightly bucket checks
- Able to listen and find solutions to guests problems
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/
Related Jobs (25)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time