Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Effectively check guests into and out of the resort by performing the following duties.
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to ledger.
- Assists guests with deposit of guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Nightly bucket checks
- Able to listen and find solutions to guests problems
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Weekends and holidays required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Why work at Westgate?
- Discounted Season ski pass to Park City Mountain
- FREE ski and snowboard rentals
- FREE underground parking
- $2 meals in employee breakroom
- Full health benefits package, PTO & sick time (Year round staff only)
- Resort & Travel discounts
- Access to wages before payday with DailyPay