The Sheraton Park City is seeking individuals to join our front office team as a Front Desk Agent! We are looking for outgoing, energetic individuals who love to work with people!
Driftwood Hospitality Management’s company culture empowers our associates to take initiative, be proactive, and contribute to the success of their property with well-defined strategies and objectives. Driftwood Hospitality Management is renowned for our fully integrated approach to hospitality services — all with outstanding client service. Our team is made up of the best talent in the hospitality industry, down to every employee, position, and hotel.
Why you will enjoy this job
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first impression, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
The Front Desk team is responsible for checking guests in and out of the hotel and provide them with exemplary customer service.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Enthusiastically greet guests upon arrival to make them feel welcome.
- Register and assign rooms to guests promptly and efficiently.
- Issue room key to guest and instructions to bell person or directly to the guest.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Transmit and receive messages using all communication avenues.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travelling directions.
- Listen to and solve guests’ concerns.
- Keep record of room availability and rate.
- Compute bill, collect payment, and make changes for guests.
- Thank each guest by name for choosing our hotel and invite them back.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
- Accurately post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill.
- Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests.
- Deposit guest valuables in hotel safe deposit box as requested and appropriate.
- Log and conduct wake-up calls timely and pleasantly.
- Ability to focus on the guest, ensuring complete satisfaction with each transaction/interaction.
- Ability to accurately use various office software.
- Ability to willingly perform other customer service and guest-related functions as required.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, accident coverage, and a menu of insurance options.
- FREE meal during shift.
- Discounted room nights with MARRIOTT (30 different brands) world-wide for YOU, your family, and friends.
- Great working environment.
- SKI UTAH GOLD passes to ALL ski resorts in UTAH.
Our culture isn’t all just about just work & success, we like to have fun too! We are a family here at the Sheraton- a home away from home. We have great benefits and competitive wages. And a lot of growth potential within the hotel and company. Come work for the largest and best hotel company in the world, SHERATON (part of the Marriott portfolio). We are owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality Management LLC, which is an M/F/D/V/Drug-Free, and EOE company.
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Compensation: $17 + incentive programs
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/2139562-front-desk-agent