Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen, or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Provide exceptional service and a warm welcome to all who enter the reception area, including residents, guests, and prospective buyers in accordance with Auberge Resorts and The Lodge at Blue Sky standards. Answer all telephone inquiries professionally and direct calls appropriately. Operate the guest reception area and front desk with accurate and calm efficiency.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Create a genuine, informative, and personalized guest experience.
- Use the resident’s/guest’s name whenever possible and appropriate.
- In cooperation with concierge and other employees, help coordinate and execute all guest and resident requests.
- Work closely with Concierges, other Guest Service employees and Housekeeping to ensure the unit is ready for arrival.
- Prepare arrival packet, including a registration card, and printed itinerary.
- Graciously receive guests to reception upon arrival ensuring an exceptional first impression. Process check-in, review registration card, billing details, and property information and preferences to ensure all needs are met. Arrange for bell and valet service if requested or provide direction to their unit. Inquire if the resident/guest has any questions or needs and arrange for assistance as appropriate.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure guest expectations, preferences, amenities and stay itineraries are seamlessly executed to achieve a memorable experience for each and every guest.
- Ensure a lasting great impression upon the guest’s departure. When possible and appropriate, inquire and acquire feedback on guests’ stay; convey information to appropriate parties for necessary follow up.
- Maintain complete knowledge of property and other information including the following:
- All club facilities/services offered and hours of operation
- All unit types, layout, décor, attributes and locations
- Daily stats, including availability, arrivals, and departures
- Entertainment/special events scheduled on the property and in the area
- Directions to the property from airports and other major landmarks
- General info, descriptions, and directions for local services, restaurants, skiing, hiking and other points of interests.
- Assist in guest reception as needed to ensure a smooth and seamless operation.
- Ensure all resident/guest needs are met throughout their stay. Engage guests in a gracious and professional manner as they come in contact with the guest reception area.
- Assist and ensure effective resident/guest challenge resolution. Work closely with fellow guest service associates and other departments to resolve any challenges; ensure follow-through and exceed guest whenever possible.
- Accurately input resident/guest contact information. Add information to guest history such as; previous stay experience, special occasions, preferences, and other pertinent information.
- Ensure all billing and financial transactions are accurately and efficiently executed on behalf of guests before, during and after their stay.
- Make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenue and reducing costs.
- Participate in and support Blue Sky’s efforts towards sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager or another manager.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with Lodge teammates.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with colleagues and management to their understanding.
- Self-confidence and leadership skills
- Minimum two years as a Concierge or Guest Services Associate at a luxury resort
- Excellent service, etiquette, and protocol skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with Northern Utah (particularly the Park City/Summit County area), its geography, recreation opportunities, restaurants, events, sights, and other places of interest
- Ability to clearly communicate in English with guests, employees, owners, and management both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly, prioritizing with utmost care for the guest experience, including balancing operating computer programs, in-person guest needs, and professional telephone interaction.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access data in a computer.
- Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of a team.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=002b3832-aa92-4b7c-9e47-a3a843cb0a4d