PURPOSE OF POSITION: A Guest Services Agents main objective is to ensure guest, owner and employee satisfaction at the Front Desk and throughout guest space of the property by fulfilling the Deer Valley Difference. We provide customers with unparalleled attention to detail and a genuine pledge to service excellence.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant customer service experience
- Maintain composure with staff and guests under pressure, be detail oriented and have a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Must be self-motivated, detail orientated, and willing to accept all job responsibilities with equal enthusiasm
- Communicate clearly and professionally (spoken and written communication)
- Use initiative on other tasks especially during slower times
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and basic cash handling and accounting skills
- Deer Valley Resort requires that all drivers must have a clean drivers license, be at least 21 years of age and have a minimum of four years of driving experience preferably in snow conditions
- Be able to spend long hours on your feet
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Must be able to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to communicate clearly (spoken and written communication)
- Knowledge of the Park City area is beneficial
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to Deer Valley standards.
- Process guest check-ins / check-outs; confirm room reservations, changes and cancellations.
- Explain the room features, services and amenities to guests then supply guests with directions and information.
- Concierge duties including making reservations for restaurants and activities
- Efficiently operate Maestro property management system
- Assist in coordinating the Shuttle staff for guest pick- ups and drop off
- Assist in coordinating the Bell staff for guest requests as well as luggage pick up and drop off
- Process all types of payment, post guest charges and settle guest balances upon departure.
- Handling of cash and credit card transactions
- Assist guests with any reasonable request.
- Assist at housekeep and laundry facility when needed
- Other duties as assignedThe Deer Valley DifferenceOur standards help staff maintain a demeanor and appearance consistent with Deer Valley Resort’s first-class image and the expectations of our guests. Take a moment to review Deer Valley Resort’s appearance standards, and the perks and benefits we offer, on our website prior to submitting an application.