Sorrel River Ranch is a luxury property located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by stunning buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
With over 15 years in business, we are looking for entrepreneurial Front Desk/Guest Services Team Members to join us in enhancing our experiences for the 2024 Season. Candidate will be part of a team working together to reposition of our service, systems, and culture to help our guests discover the stunning landscapes and adventures of Southern Utah.
Leading Candidates Will Have:
• Hotel pre-opening, renovation, or transition experience
• AAA or Forbes luxury service experience
• Worked in rural style resorts, ranches, or ski resorts
• An eye for technology and creating efficient systems
• A natural affinity for the outdoors
• To embody the Sorrel standard by exceeding guest expectations in all areas of service.
• Support the Front Desk and Concierge Department by working to implement the itinerary for guest daily logistics.
• Manage small and large details related to guest requests and communicate necessary follow-up with pertinent staff.
• Work to further the Sorrel products and services by questioning operational norms, proposing solutions, and striving to innovate and streamline operations.
• Work diligently to execute the Sorrel mission through supporting the Sorrel operations team and stepping up to complete any and all necessary tasks as needed.
• Behave as a leader within the Sorrel hospitality team and encourage and support the team to deliver our products and services to the highest possible standard every day
• Take incoming calls from potential guests inquiring on occupancy and availability. Ability to schedule guests and book their stays.
• Register and assign rooms to guests, issue room keys or cards, transmit and receive messages, keep records of occupied rooms and guests’ accounts, make and confirm reservations, and present statements to and collect payments from departing guests. Inform guests concerning services, events, and facilities available.
• Complete and maintain open/closing checklist each day.
• Embrace all Sorrel standards and values both within the workplace and in the community.
• Thoroughly and professionally communicate with all team members.
• Take direction from multiple managers and juggle multiple tasks at one time.
• Safely transport Sorrel guests and luggage to their rooms and upon departures.
• Learn to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Proactively communicate and help implement necessary changes and updates that need to be made to SOPs, daily duties, etc.
• Three or more years’ experience in Front Desk Services, Concierge, or Bellman roles
• Able to work well on a team with different personalities.
• Sophisticated communication skills.
• High ethical standards.
• Experience resolving internal and external conflicts.
• Strong administrative skills and computer skills
• Ability to multi-task taking calls and entering information in computer as needed.
• Flexible team player.
• Dependable, Honest, Confident, personable, and well dressed
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere.
• Willing to work specifically to meet guest needs – early mornings and late evenings if need be.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Flexible work schedule, work Part-Time or Full-Time
• Computer knowledge in the use of PC, Windows, Mews, and other hospitality software applications.
Benefits and Perks:
• Health Benefits
• 100% Life insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays
• Employee discount for friends and family.
• Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
• Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
• Affordable Housing at the Ranch for non-local candidates
At Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a luxury resort, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/pq5OPLt5B86xNijpzHglmJ
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.click2apply.net/pq5OPLt5B86xNijpzHglmJ