Focused on the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the facilities and creating memorable experiences by making emotional connections with all of our guests. In this position, you will have a direct impact on the overall experience of our guests from the moment guests arrive at the hotel until they check out. The successful candidate must have a friendly and welcoming attitude with everyone. This is the ideal position for someone who has a passion for guest service, values problem resolution and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for welcoming guests and accurately verifying all information during the check-in and check-out process including, but not limited to: proper public relations techniques, a courteously and professionally attitude, and tone, identification and credit input, and ensuring all posting, cash transactions, account settlements, and deposits are handled correctly.
- Responsible for promoting the product and services, promotional programs, point of sales materials, and merchandising activities to the targeted customer/guest group.
- Accuracy and accountability of payment verification, the process of deposits, check cashing and exchange of currency is essential.
- Review expected arrivals, no-shows, owners, and VIP guests to ensure that they are pre-registered, assigned/blocked properly and other departments are notified of room assignment, modifications, and special requests. Review the daily room availability, restrictions, and logs. Check the status of departures on a daily basis. Relay all pertinent information to colleagues, supervisors, and other organizational departments as necessary.
- Ensure all necessary reports and forms are completed daily.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing correspondence, filing, package receipt, and delivery and answering phones. Ensure messages and faxes are handled correctly and proficiently.
- Must meet standards of cleanliness, employee satisfaction, productivity, safety, and guest comfort and satisfaction standards as established by the Company.
- Other duties may be necessary and may be assigned.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Company, including evenings, nights, and weekends. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Newpark Resort & Hotel rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the facilities. Employees who violate Company rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
|High school or equivalent education or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. No licenses or Certifications are applicable|
Must possess sufficient relevant experience to perform the task assigned.
Salary Range: $15 – $18/hour
For full-time and part-time positions
Benefits include Paid time off for both full-time and part-time, paid holidays for both full-time and part-time, health benefits for full-time, company-paid life insurance, short term & long-term disability for full-time.
Giving out Employee Referral Bonus
Shifts: 7 am- 3 pm, 3 pm – 11 pm