Position is part-time, approximately 24 hours/week, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7am-3pm with some evening availability. 1+ years of customer service experience is required. Hotel experience a plus. We offer competitive pay and awesome benefits including Dental, Vision, 401K Employer Match, Paid Time Off starting on first day, awesome Marriott worldwide travel discounts and great opportunities for growth and excitement. Come join our front office team at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Draper!
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Responsible for greeting and serving all guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure the safety and security of our guests, associates.
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct guest check-ins/check-outs.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Process all payment types
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Availability to work a variable work schedule
- Must present self in a professional manner regarding personal dress and grooming
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a family business founded in 1919. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” As one of the oldest and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.