The Sheraton Park City is seeking an individual who is passionate about the Hospitality industry to join our team as our Front Office Manager. This person must have hotel experience at the front desk, including supervisory and/or management experience. Sheraton/Marriott experience preferred.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the Front Office.
- Oversees the front office team: Front Desk, AYS, Bellstaff, Drivers, Doorperson, and Night Audit.
- Actively recruit, train, motivate, and monitor associate behavior to attain and maintain elevated levels of quality guest service.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses while maximizing profitability related to the guest services department.
- Develop and implement short and long term financial and operational plans for the guest service department that relate to the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
- Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development, coaching, positive reinforcement, and corrective action as required.
- Effectively manage the reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by associates.
- Implement, maintain, and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, security of financial assets, and guest security.
- Effectively and pleasantly respond to a resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ability to accurately use various office and accounting software.
- Adhere to Sheraton and Driftwood standards and procedures.
- Ensure the front office team is ready for a Sheraton BSA audit, year-round. Achieve clear or better on audit.
- Participate in the Management Lobby Duty.
- Any other duties as needed for the position.
- Must have 2-3 years of hotel supervisory experience or 1 year of hotel Management experience.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Competitive Wages and Benefits.
- Medical, Dental, vision, 401-k and a full menu of other options.
- FREE meals.
- Discounted room rates worldwide with Marriott International for you, your family, and friends.
- Great working enviornment.
Our culture includes more than just work and success, we love to have fun too! We are a family at the Sheraton Park City and a part of the largest and best hotel company in the world, MARRIOTT International.
We are owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC and we are a M/F/D/V/Drug-Free and EOE company.