Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, 7 paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
Salary starting at $15.00 per hour. We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
- Meeting with the Front Office Manager & Assistant Front Office Manager to review daily activities.
- Review Logbook, Group Resumes, 10-Day Reports, and Daily Occupancy Levels in order to prioritize tasks.
- Ensure shift checklists are completed by the Front Desk & Bell staff, and then properly file them.
- Ensure that Radisson Hotel Front office standards are adhered to by training and supporting front office staff.
- Provide personal attention to the needs of the guests and the front office staff.
- Provide hotel guests with excellent service at check-in, check-out, and throughout their stay.
- Correct and prevent guest issues through appropriate use of the Yes I Can! and 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee procedures.
- At least 1 year of Upscale Hotel Front Desk experience(supervisory experience preferred).
- Working knowledge of OPERA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work an open schedule.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Relevant college degree preferred.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.