$600 Sign On Bonus! ($200 paid out at 30 days, $200 paid out at 60 days, $200 paid out at 90 days)
Here are some of the perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
- Debt-Free Education starting Day 1
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth and development
- The Go Hilton Travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
Being a part of the Housekeeping team at Hilton is FUN! Enjoy moving around the hotel’s public areas to provide a clean hotel space for our guests. Additionally, you will be able to deliver amenities to our guests when requested. The support from your managers is outstanding so that you can be successful at your job! Great benefits make this a perfect fit for you!
– Enjoy frequent celebrations with the team including food and prizes
– Public TRAX/Bus Transportation is a two-minute walk to the hotel
What will I be doing?
As a Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The work shifts are 7am-3:30pm, 2:30pm-11:00pm or 3:30pm – 12:00pm. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/job/HOT07NKA/PT-Houseperson-500-Sign-On-Bonus-Hilton-Salt-Lake-City
Related Jobs (15)
Laundry Associate – Seasonal – $16.25/hr Full Time – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Housekeeper – $17.25/hr Part Time – Seasonal – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Part Time
Housekeeper – $17.25/hr Full Time – Seasonal – Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time
Common Area Attendant – $17.25/hr – WorldMark Bear Lake on July 28, 2022 Full Time