Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Maintains resort building and grounds by performing routine preventive maintenance duties.
- Competencies in Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Maintain and categorize records and work requests. Perform other custodial or maintenance duties, as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds.
- Able to repair / replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceiling, roofs, cabinetry, furniture and remodeling work, as required.
- Perform plumbing maintenance on pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers, and jetted tubs using methods that include PVC, CPVC and fittings.
- Able to reset / replace breakers, ballasts and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets. Prevent and trouble shoot possible electrical hazards.
- Possess a working knowledge of Appliances.
- Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
- Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of maintenance experience in hotel setting preferred but not required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- EPA Certification, CPO preferred but not required.