Come experience life and work in the beautiful backcountry of Vail, Colorado!
Sunridge Hotel Group is now hiring its General Manager for the new and upcoming Residence Inn by Marriott in Vail, Colorado. This new 146 room hotel will be opening in the summer of 2023. The target start time for this position will be in January or February 2023.
The General Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the hotel including but not limited to:
- Completing and executing all tasks on the Marriott pre-opening checklist prior to opening
- After opening, meeting or exceeding monthly revenue goals and leading the market in sales performance
- Focus and maintaining the highest Guest Satisfaction Scores
- Consistently keeping the hotel compliant with all Marriott brand standards
- Creating and maintaining a positive work environment with the staff so in turn, our guests can have positive experiences in the hotel
Ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of hotel General Manager experience in a major franchised hotel (Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, etc.). Candidates with destination market experience are highly preferred.
Salary is from $125K DOE
Quarterly Bonus Plan
PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.applicantpro.com/j/2681678-555365