This position will provide administrative support for a fast-paced, progressive Group Sales Department. The right candidate will be dependable, positive, organized, and computer savvy. This position will be a key point of contact for groups hosting events and staying at the resort.
- Assist Regional Director of Group Sales/Group Sales Managers with the execution and conclusion of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Provide clear, professional, and detailed communication to the client.
- Schedules reservations for groups and maintain rooming lists.
- Record and maintain database leads via IVvy.
- Assist Regional Director of Group Sales/Group Sales Managers with providing direction, guidance, information, and resolving client concerns.
- Responsible for answering the phone, greeting callers, and answering caller inquiries.
- Assists Sales Managers with projects.
- Communicate resumes and group needs to other departments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One to two years related experience and/or training. Experience within a hotel/resort environment preferred.