To provide primary support to the Group Sales Team; Assist the sales team in developing qualified leads for Park City.
- Assist sales staff in maintaining client records in the database. Achieve and maintain expert-level proficiency in CRM (customer relationship management database)
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge of local group facilities and general Park City information.
- Assist sales managers with leads and clients as assigned. Produce follow-up correspondence with active leads, including all associated traces and reports.
- Assist sales managers as assigned with organizing client site inspections, including organizing lodging, transportation, property tours, group dining, and activities.
- Assist in the preparation of the group sales annual sales and marketing plan. Arranging meeting space/food & beverage for the MAC meetings.
- Assist VP with marketing projects, sales material, and collateral production, including soliciting accurate membership information.
- Organize familiarization trips, in-market receptions, and other events as assigned. Includes itinerary development and welcome packet production and distribution.
- Assist department with tradeshow planning as needed and assigned, including registration, material shipment, and accommodation arrangement. Help prepare all materials to be used at tradeshows the department is attending, shipment of brochures, transport of booth, communication with any co-op partners, airline arrangement, hotel arrangements, expenses, and other aspects.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and yearly sales activity reports.
- Plan group sales member meetings for the department. Produce the agenda and needed material for the meeting, find and secure the property to hold the meeting, order lunch (BEO), A/V needs.
- Communicate with the membership department to add group sales listings as applicable and make sure they qualify under the benefits and qualifications of group sales membership which may include physical inspection of the property to ensure the meeting space requirements are met.
- Occasionally travel to conferences or shows to assist as assigned. Order promotional swag for the department.
The Ideal Candidate: * Has post-secondary education or equivalent experience in hotels/resorts/meetings or the tourism industry.
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing.
- Is well organized, sales-oriented, organized, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and prioritize work accordingly.
- A team player, self-motivated, and
- Has knowledge of Park City, UT, as a destination.
- Has strong computer skills, including Microsoft 365, Zoom, and MailChimp.
- Experience using Simpleview or another customer relationship sales database.
Salary commensurate with experience
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Park City, UT 84060: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
CityPark City, Utah