Are you ready to join a NEW, GORGEOUS, and COOL hotel in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST; individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests beginning this Fall.
The Reservation Agent is responsible for the following and will report to the Director of Revenue Management. This position is Full time at 40 hours per week.
- Ensure all reservations are accurate
- Work closely with Sales, Event Sales and Event Planning Managers to ensure group reservations meet client’s expectations and ensure guest satisfaction
- Ensure all group reservations and blocks are entered and maintained accurately.
- Directly communicate with clients for guest room specifications, changes and cutoff date reminders
- Monitor group pickup; requesting new group rates from the revenue team in the event of after cut-off date requests, room type upgrades, or room requests exceeding contracted allotments
- Prepare and submit group rooms recap reports, including the tracking/posting of group comps, and rebate/commission calculations
- Ensure all pertinent group information is turned over to the Front Office Leadership upon arrival of the group as the Front Desk will be handling most changes after arrival
- Process individual VIP and priority reservations as requested via internal requests
- Monitor late cancellations, deposits and accuracy of system settings
- Complete Package, Promotion and Upgrade Pricing review for Comp Set bi-monthly
- Participate in generating revenue with upsells, promotions, and packages
- Produce daily reporting for the revenue team and directly manage group forecast updates in the revenue management system
- Other items to support reservations, revenue, front office, sales and events as they appear
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Opera (Property Management System)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and interface skills
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/jobdetails/fast%2Bpass%2Bapplication%2Bflow/SAL000219