Position: Guest Services Supervisor
Reports To: Guest Services Manager
The Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for operations relating to guest relations and overall guest experience. The Guest Services Supervisor is accountable for the daily supervision and tactical development of Guest Services front line employees as well as for ensuring all guest areas are at an acceptable level of cleanliness and safety. Guest Services Supervisor is additionally tasked with duties relating to the opening and closing of guest areas as well as cash management and deposits. Both part time and full time positions available.
Compensation: $15.00 an hour
- Must be able to give direction and delegate responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex environment
- Previous management or leadership experience preferred
- Customer service experience required, preferably in a service environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively leads the Guest Services staff to ensure that excellent aquarium operations are consistently achieved
- Leads team by delegating duties, assigning specific tasks and ensuring hosts are prepared for each day
- Responsible for the tactical training and development of Explorers and Explorer Guides
- Contributes to a team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments
- Follows and enforces cash control procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for the daily financial reporting
- Handles sensitive guest recovery operations
- Follows LLPA operational policy and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety/security, to ensure the safety of all team members and guests during each shift
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes the culture of LLPA
- Must be knowledgeable in assigned areas relating to Guest Services and/or Guest Experiences in order to lead where needed
- Maintains cleanliness and organization throughout the aquarium public areas and ensure proper set up and closure of the entire guest area including front desk, lobby, theater, play center, restrooms, and all public halls
- Works as a team to prepare aquarium guest areas for each day
- Ability to manage time effectively while meeting all job responsibilities
- Maintains a positive work environment for team members and guests each day
- Ensures that Explorers and Explorer Guides maintain high standards of quality, consistency, and speed.
- Coordinates with Education Manager to process incoming field trips
- Schedules and processes all non-school field trips
- Handles incident report information gathering and initial paper work
The Living Planet Aquarium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or military status. The Living Planet Aquarium is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process. Should you require accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job posting. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Loveland Living Planet Aquarium will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/LOV1003LOVE/JobBoard/7e157ff7-c269-41d4-8df6-d1b79c519d18/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=432f03c1-0cb3-47fb-a873-1fed07652b06
Related Jobs (34)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022