Part-time, 20-30 hours per week
Rate of Pay: $17/hr
Orchid Events (Orchid) provides hotel reservation services for conventions in cities throughout the United States. Clients include associations, trade shows, direct selling, corporate, faith-based, and government organizations.
We are seeking candidates to work a part-time schedule, from home or in-office, as a part of our Customer Service Team.
- Answer inbound telephone calls from guests, assist with making and modifying hotel reservations
- Answer customer emails
- Occasional data entry from paper reservation forms
- Special projects, including but not limited to: hotel rate comparisons, process rooming lists, build customer surveys, various projects using Excel
- Inbound call center and/or hotel experience highly preferred
- Local candidates are preferred
- Orchid headquarters is in Salt Lake City and a brief in-office training period will be beneficial if working from home exclusively.
- Communicate effectively with customers over the phone
- Technical Proficiency – experience with or ability to learn rapidly:
- Windows OS, MS Office suite, Excel
- Reservation software
- Other web-based apps
- Skilled writer
- Organized and motivated
Email cover letter and resume to Natalie Cardon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final candidates will be subject to a background and reference check. E/O/E
CitySalt Lake City