Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Marriott City Creek Downtown SLC
A wonderful opportunity to welcome our guests and interact with the amazing people that are visiting Salt Lake City. Create a memorable experience for guests.
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, then escort them to their table and present menu.
- Read, maintain and make daily entries in the log book to coordinate communication between shifts and management.
- Maintain proper set-up of dining room.
- Receive records and make any necessary arrangements for reservations and special functions in the restaurant.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to comprehend guest requests, memos, reservations, promotional materials, event orders and similar written materials.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to move throughout a crowded room to seat guests with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to effectively deal with customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Marriott Hotel managed by HEI Hotels & Resorts
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.heihotels.com/join-us
Related Jobs (130)
Bartender – Ruth’s Chris Steak House on March 17, 2023 Part Time
Guest Services Attendant on March 17, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Market Attendant on March 17, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Front Office Lead on March 17, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Servers on March 17, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Asst F&B Manager on March 17, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Manager on March 15, 2023 Full Time