Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity that would let you to travel on your Paid off time for $35-$55 per night?????
The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton is looking for AWESOME team members to join our team!
We offer Benefits after 30 days of employment! Health, Dental, and Vision
Employer paid Short Term and Long Term Disability!
Team member travel program AROUND THE WORLD with rooms starting at $35 per night.
Paid Sick and vacation days that immediately start accumulating.
The hostess AM shift is responsible for providing a friendly and gracious initial contact for restaurant guests and providing direction upon approaching the host’s stand.
- Greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Control the flow of the restaurant and ensure that all seating requests are met.
- Communicate with other employees to ensure that guests’ needs are met.
- Handle guest’s special requests.
- Communicate with restaurant guest wait time, and direct them to the restaurant bar area.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Maintain working area clean and organized at all times.
- Inspect restaurant and bar for neatness and cleanliness.
- Ensure all menus are clean and available at all times.
- Ensure that guests a have a positive and memorable experience at the Restaurant.
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Department Supervisor.
- Report to Food & Beverage Supervisor before ending work shift
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 18years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays.
- Must work well with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Alcohol Awareness and Health Safety Training according to local Governmental Agencies.
HRI is EOE M/F/D/V