You have a sunny, helpful nature. You’re happiest on the move, ever alert to what needs doing. Talking with people from all over energizes you. And with a passion to please, you thoughtfully offer guests helpful tips while lending a hand, opening doors, whisking away luggage, and holding pet leads as guests get settled. You know the property and surrounding area by heart, quickly becoming a trusted source for guests. You take great care and pride in your work, which guests immediately recognize and reward. This Bell Staff position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As Door Attendant, you will
- Provide the pivotal first impression, setting the tone for the guest experience.
- Extend a genuinely friendly welcome to arriving guests. Help with car doors and luggage, guiding guests to the front desk, and offering tips about the property and room amenities.
- Respond helpfully to guest questions about the property, getting around and nearby happenings.
- Help with other duties when the need arises. Tidy the public areas when you see something out of place, reporting any repair or maintenance needs.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with prior customer service experience helpful. The ability to communicate effectively and graciously in English is essential. This position requires continuous movement, full mobility, lifting up to 50 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart up to 200 pounds.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Room Discounts
- Employee Food and Beverage Discounts
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/2294074-hotel-door-attendant