Hotel Maintenance position is part-time, 2-3 shifts/week (could eventually transition to full-time), days vary, shifts may be 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm. Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards including a “Commitment to Clean” environment to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Join one of the premiere hospitality organizations in the world. Your main focus will be to help every guest have a memorable stay at our hotel. You can become part of our business family, enjoy competitive pay, an excellent benefits and travel discount package, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Maintain the guest rooms, public spaces, and back of the hotel areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and landscaping.
- Clean and maintain the spa area.
- Maintain the hotel vehicles; transport guests as needed.
- May be required to work nights, weekends or holidays.
- Conducts maintenance and safety inspections as needed and ensures timely follow-up to required improvements.
Completion of high school or equivalent plus at least 6 months of experience or training related to the above set of duties, including the following:
- Ideal candidates will have a basic understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, wall covering, and landscaping principles and procedures.
- Technical certifications in electrical, plumbing or other related fields are a plus.
- Punctuality and reliable work attendance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a family business founded in 1919. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” As one of the oldest and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.