We’re looking to fill a part-time Maintenance position (Sat/Sun, 5pm-10pm) at the beautiful TownePlace Suites by Marriott located in downtown Salt Lake City. We offer a fun work environment, competitive pay, opportunities for growth within our group of hotels, 401K Employer Match, and AWESOME Marriott worldwide travel discounts. Come join our team!
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Maintain the guest rooms, public spaces, and back of the hotel areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and landscaping.
- Clean and maintain the spa area.
- Maintain the hotel vehicles; transport guests as needed.
- May be required to work nights, weekends or holidays.
- Conducts maintenance and safety inspections as needed and ensures timely follow-up to required improvements.
Completion of high school or equivalent plus at least 6 months of experience or training related to the above set of duties, including the following:
- Ideal candidates will have a basic understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, wall covering, and landscaping principles and procedures.
- Technical certifications in electrical, plumbing or other related fields are a plus.
- Punctuality and reliable work attendance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a family business founded in 1919. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” As one of the oldest and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.