Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Marriott City Creek Downtown SLC
What We Offer!
- Medical and Life Insurance/ Employee assistance programs
- Discounted rooms as low as $39
- Discounted Trax and Bus fairs
- FREE Downtown parking!
- Paid Time Off
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
- Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off.
- For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans.
- Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
- Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-heihotels.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchCompany=11636