This is a full-time benefited housekeeping position at the University Guest House. The Housekeeping position at the University Guest House cleans hotel guests’ rooms and when needed may clean common areas of the hotel and meeting spaces to ensure a clean environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
An excellent benefits package is included:
- 14.2% employer retirement contribution in addition to employee contributions (automatic and immediately vested)
- Paid parental leave (in addition to FMLA)
- 11 paid holidays per year plus vacation and sick accruals each month
- Health insurance options
- Tuition reduction for employees and family members
- Options for short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and HSA/FSA savings plans are available
- Free public transportation pass
For full description of benefits offered: https://benefits.utah.edu/
Qualifications: This is an entry-level position. Demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills are required. Six months of related experience is preferred.
Demonstrate ability to prioritize & change the course of action quickly, being flexible.Positive attitude and the ability to work effectively as part of a team. Provide outstanding guest service. Vacuum, clean, mop, scrub, and dust hotel guest rooms including bathrooms, and kitchens in some suites. Clean fixtures, doors, and related furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies. Perform other Housekeeping duties per Supervisor’s & Manager’s directions. This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/153040