We are looking to add a full-time housekeeper to our team. Experience a PLUS! Position offers varying days, some weekends, competitive pay, and a great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Employer Match, paid time off (PTO) starting on first day, free Life Insurance, free Accident Insurance, opportunities for growth and advancement, and awesome Hilton worldwide travel discounts.
Hilton and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Hilton brand standards and have adopted a “clean stay” environment to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Cleans guest rooms per hotel brand standards
- Works assigned shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Restocks rooms and bathrooms with supplies and towels
- Responds to guest questions and requests
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be neat, professional and well-groomed
- Must possess good organization/time management skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Able to work well as part of a team
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a family business founded in 1919. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” As one of the oldest and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.