Come join our team at the beautiful TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Draper! Full or part-time available, shifts vary and may include weekends. Experience is a plus but not required.
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Join one of the premiere hospitality organizations in the world. Your main focus will be to help every guest have a memorable stay at our hotel. You can become part of our business family, enjoy competitive pay, an excellent benefits and travel discount package, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Job Duties include:
- Cleans guest rooms per hotel brand standards
- Works assigned shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Restocks rooms and bathrooms with supplies and towels
- Responds to guest questions and requests
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be neat, professional and well-groomed
- Must possess good organization/time management skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Able to work well as part of a team
- 401K Employer Match
- Paid time off starting on first day
- Free Life & Accident Insurances
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- AWESOME Marriott worldwide travel discounts
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a family business founded in 1919. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” As one of the oldest and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.