Are you good at directing, leading and supervising a team? Do you enjoy multi-tasking and are detail oriented?
Hotel Park City, member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott International, is seeking a Housekeeping Assistant Manager to help manage and excel housekeeping services ensuring guest comfort & satisfaction.
- Provides support to all areas of Housekeeping operation, such as staff training, coaching, counseling and enforces the hotels standard operating procedures.
- Helps manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include timely cleaning of all guest rooms, and public areas.
- Directs team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
- Responsible completion of maintenance work orders. This includes all guest rooms and public areas deficiencies throughout the hotel.
- Assist with addressing guest complaints and resolving concerns.
- Ensure department compliance with all health and safety regulations and perform other duties as assigned.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- 2 years of supervisory housekeeping experience, in a full-service hotel is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and carry out complex instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and leaders to complete property/corporate initiatives and effective day to day operations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Effective labor management to minimize overtime and ensure appropriate staff assignment to guest traffic flow.
- Requires you to be able to lift, push/pull at least 25 lbs.
- Requires long periods of walking/standing daily
- Experience using PMS (Opera Property Management System is preferred).
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual preferred.
– Equal Opportunity Employer –