We are actively seeking a fun, motivated individual with experience in Housekeeping for our brand new Tru by Hilton hotel in Clearfield, Utah. Housekeeping Inspector position is full-time. Shift days vary but based on occupancy can be any days during the week. At least 1 year of housekeeping experience required. Hilton and the Woodbury group are passionate about your safety and the environment you work in. We comply with Hilton brand standards and have adopted a “Clean Stay” environment to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Come join us at the Tru by Hilton Hill Air Force Base in Clearfield, Utah!
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
Perform the duties of a Housekeeper/Room Attendant plus the following:
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of an assigned group of Housekeepers or an assigned area of the facility; ensure that guestrooms are clean, restocked and straightened; regularly inspect guestrooms; train associates in proper work procedures, safety, and customer service; may be assigned to track inventory, disburse linens or assisting in purchasing supplies; may supervise the hotel laundry operations; may assist in recruiting and selecting new associates; communicate performance expectations and provides associates with on-going feedback; coach and counsel associates to achieve work and personal objectives; foster 100% guest satisfaction through standards encouraging genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations; listen to associates and guests; apologize with empathy as appropriate and follows through when resolving guest concerns.
- Clean guest rooms along with assigned staff as hotel needs require.
- At least 1 year of housekeeping experience
- Able to collaborate effectively with subordinate staff and peers
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish (highly desirable)
- Ability to work a variable work schedule
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use proper lifting techniques; can lift up to 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use cleaning materials, supplies and equipment (vacuums, buffers, laundry equipment, etc.)
Note: The above duties and qualifications may vary; incumbents may perform other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Medical + HSA or FSA Account
- 401K Employer Match
- Paid time off starting on first day
- Free Accident & Life Insurances
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Hilton worldwide travel discounts and
- Opportunities for growth and advancement