They call you a housekeeping master. You lead teams through the ups and downs that a busy day can bring. Like a magnet, people are drawn to you. You were born to be a leader and take pride in what you do. Sound good? Take the lead and apply now!
As a Housekeeping Manager, you will:
- Be in the driver’s seat and guide your team to succeed
- Assign duties to supervisors while inspecting team members
- Respond quickly to guest requests and follow ups
- Conduct performance reviews
- Manage and monitor assigned buildings
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
Why work at Westgate?
- FREE Season ski pass to Park City Mountain
- FREE ski and snowboard rentals
- FREE underground parking
- $2 meals in employee breakroom
- Full health benefits package, PTO & sick time (Year round staff only)
- Resort & Travel discounts
- Access to wages before payday with DailyPay
Questions? Email or call firstname.lastname@example.org, (435)940-2571.