Are you a natural introvert and prefer working behind a desk? This is the perfect job for you! Tracking data and maintaining filing systems are just a few of the things that you will do. From assigning rooms to assisting guests, the likelihood of you getting bored is nonexistent! Ready to support our housekeeping team? Apply today!
About Westgate Park City Resort & Spa:
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies at the base of Canyons Village at Park City and provides a fun, challenging and rewarding work atmosphere. Help create remarkable guest experiences at our world-class resort, which features more than 7,300 skiable acres and over 300 uniquely challenging ski runs, as well as a variety of accommodation choices and world-class onsite amenities.
As a Housekeeping Office Clerk you will:
· Provide administrative support to the housekeeping department
· Update room status and work orders
· Follow up with guest to ensure all issues have been solved
· Keep record of units cleaned/inspected per supervisor
· Log complaints pertaining to Housekeeping
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
· Work Ethic
· Must be able to lift 30lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Full benefits package on the 1st of the month after 60 days, including sick and vacation time, medical, dental, vision, and 401k retirement plan, travel and resort discounts, disability plans and more!
Our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
Apply at on the hotel’s jobs page, click button to the right of this page.