The Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel is actively recruiting for a Room Attendant (Housekeeper) to join our team. We are offering both Full-time and Part-Time positions.
Our hotel is situated in the beating heart of the downtown business and entertainment districts, Sheraton Salt Lake City offers contemporary comfort for business and leisure travelers. Our hotel is 362 rooms and suites with 33,000 sq ft of meeting space.
This shift is typically 8 AM – 4:30 PM on weekdays and 9 AM – 5:30 PM on weekends, may be needed earlier or later depending on hotel needs. Shifts may include weekends and holidays.
Clean guest rooms in accordance with established quality and performance standards to allow a sufficient quantity of vacant and clean guest rooms for sale. Clean occupied guest rooms.
- Clean and reset guest bedroom and bathroom areas according to established standards.
- Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen closets on floors assigned.
- Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
- Report any items missing from rooms and suites.
- Report all items in need of repair to supervisor and maintain equipment used in work.
- Scrupulously follow all safety guidelines, i.e.: blocking open door with cart.
- Protect guest safety and well-being; follow all policies and procedures, i.e.: guest missing room key must get replacement at front desk with identification.
- Greet all guests with warm, friendly welcome; inquire about their well-being.
High school or equivalent education preferred.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience desired.
Must have seven day a week availability; shifts are generally 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m., must be able to work varying shifts based on business and client demand, including weekends and holidays as necessary.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC and Sheraton Brand standards.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
EOE/M/F/D/V/Drug-Free Workplace/MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES