PURPOSE OF POSITION: Inspect private homes and condos, bedrooms, bathrooms, corridors recording inspection results and notifying staff of corrections needed in the area of housekeeping. Guiding the housekeeping staff as needed to assure high quality accommodations.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have previous experience in Housekeeping or Property Management experience
- Must be friendly, outgoing, enjoy working with people and able to lead by example
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills in order to respond to guest/owner and employee needs in an appropriate, profession and courteous manner
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in varied weather conditions
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect private homes and condos, bedrooms, bathrooms, corridors recording inspection results and notifying staff of corrections needed
- Assign and train housekeeping staff
- Post records, adjusts guests’ complaints about service and equipment, writes work orders and requisitions
- Examine carpets, drapes and furniture for any damage or wear
- Inventory supplies and linens
- Clean condominiums thoroughly as specified by established department standards as required
- Stock condominiums with appropriate supplies as established by department standards
- Completed all assigned services within established timeframes
- Report any damage or any items in need of repair or replacement to management
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed in accordance with safety training guidelines
Uniform requirements (work shirt, work pants, apron and nametag) are provided by the company. Employee must provide sturdy work shoes.
Keyword: Inspector, safety, property management, Deer Valley, DV, Utah, Empire, trainer, supervisor.
Perks & Benefits:Ski for Free, 401K, Health Insurance, Retail & Restaurant Discounts, and More!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment