Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
We are seeking a hard-working, highly motivated leader with a Yes I Can! attitude, great organizational skills and a people-friendly persona, who will assist in supervising the housekeeping staff of the hotel from 3:00 to 11:30 pm.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Verify room status; report room discrepancies; prioritize and update status of check-out rooms.
- Ensure that assigned staff members have reported to work and coordinate all necessary breaks.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities
- Ensure guest laundry and dry-cleaning orders are attended to promptly.
- Notifies supervisor promptly of any special guestroom or suite issues including reporting of any maintenance needs.
- Promptly handles guest complaints or requests and refers to supervisor if unable to handle.
- Act as a central point of communication for the housekeeping department between the hotel departments and guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations and /or correcting mistakes.
- Minimum of two years of hospitality experience in housekeeping.
- Strong communications skills, able to interact with guests and employees effectively to solve problems.
- Solid knowledge of computers
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently; bi-lingual skills a plus
- Ability to lift/transport at least 50 pounds
- Push/pull carts or equipment up to 100 pounds
- Ability to reach above head and shoulder height to perform job
- Ability to stand/sit and exert well paced mobility for an eight (8) hour shift
- Ability to squat, bend, kneel and twist.
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/careers