They call you a housekeeping master. You lead teams through the ups and downs that a busy day can bring. Like a magnet, people are drawn to you. You were born to be a leader and take pride in what you do. Sound good? Take the lead and apply now!
About Westgate Park City Resort & Spa:
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies at the base of Canyons Village at Park City and provides a fun, challenging and rewarding work atmosphere. Help create remarkable guest experiences at our world-class resort, which features more than 7,300 skiable acres and over 300 uniquely challenging ski runs, as well as a variety of accommodation choices and world-class onsite amenities.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
- Be in the driver’s seat and guide your team to succeed
- Assign duties to housekeepers while inspecting team members
- Respond quickly to guest requests and follow ups
- Supervise assigned teams
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty below and adhere to the following core values:
- WORK ETHIC
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Valid driver’s license
- Full benefits package on the 1stof the month after 60 days, including sick and vacation time, medical, dental, vision, and 401k retirement plan, travel and resort discounts, disability plans and more!