Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
Receives guest requests, prepares and dispatches them by performing the following duties. Distributes materials and assists housekeepers in cleaning the unit.
- Picks up dirty linen around the property
- Assist housekeeper in removal of garbage
- Keep housekeeping storage closets stocked with supplies and clean
- Place in a central area for the Laundry to pick up or to be delivered to the Laundry
- Deliver linen to closets, and pool towers to pool
- Clean walkways, stairways, elevators, corridors and public areas
- Picks up trash from building corridors
- Assists in the training of fellow team members as it pertains to their area
- Cleans front entrances to the units (doors, light fixtures)
- Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FREE Season ski pass to Park City Mountain
- FREE ski and snowboard rentals
- $2 meals in employee breakroom
- Full health benefits package, PTO & sick time (Year round staff only)
- Resort & Travel discounts
- Access to wages before payday with DailyPay
Questions? Email or call firstname.lastname@example.org, (435)940-2571.