Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
The Team Member Services (Human Resources) will work collaboratively with the Team Member Services and Talent Acquisition department to prepare for, provide HR support during, and wind down the resort’s busy winter season. In addition to providing general office support, the TMS Intern will gain hands-on experience in recruiting and employee onboarding. Projects during the season will include an evaluation of current employee engagement efforts.
- Act as the face of the Team Member Services (HR) department
- Administer and coordinate all aspects of the new-hire paperwork process including but not limited to background check and drug screen processing, I-9 verification etc.
- Process paperwork and manage all personnel files
- Assist with coordinating new-hire orientation (NHO) sessions
- Perform general support duties including office and phone coverage
- Assist team members with Benefits Enrollment
- Prepare team member anniversaries & birthday reports for General Manager
- Responsible for providing team members with information by postings, emails and/or flyers
- Handle team member concerns/questions regarding insurance, payroll, vacation/sick time, leaves of absence, etc.
- Refer team member relations issues to TMS Generalist or Manager
- Supports Team Member Services Manager & Generalist in all facets of TMS related activities.
- Support Recruiter: posting jobs, sourcing candidates, moving candidates through ATS, coordinating interview schedules & candidate travel, scheduling New Hire Paperwork, creating recruitment reports etc.
- Coordinate on-site hiring events in collaboration with the TMS & TA Department
- Attend off-site hiring events with the Recruiter as needed
- Conduct Pre-Screen phone interviews as needed & directed by Recruiter
- Other duties as assigned
- Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred OR minimum 1-year of related experience and/or training
- Previous experience in hospitality operations or human resources
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through on assigned tasks and projects
- Detail oriented
- Friendly & professional demeanor
- Ability to work on-site in Park City; this is not a remote position
- English/Spanish bilingual abilities a plus
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/